Sunday, November 7, 2010

Random

I bought the new Zac Brown Band CD at Best Buy yesterday (called You Get What You Give).  You need to check out this band.  I guess they fall under the "country" label, and maybe Texas country?  Anyways, they have amazing voices and wonderful harmony.

* * *

Confession:  I'm a major clean freak.  I hate having anything dirty and out of place.  That being said, I'm not sure that my housekeeping really holds up to my standard of cleanliness, but since we both work full-time jobs that are over 30 minutes from our house, I don't have quite as much time to clean.  But my house is super organized and fairly well decorated, I think, given my low budget for decorating.

The longer that John & I are married, the more clean/organized he's becoming.  Today he cleaned out his truck, and it had only been a couple months since he last cleaned it out!  Apparently, I'm becoming a good influence on him. 

* * *

I always feel like I have a million things to write on this blog, then I finally get a second to sit down and write and I can't think of anything.  So here's a picture of Bo from last fall in his leaf bed:


No comments:

Post a Comment