Sunday, October 3, 2010

Introduction

I'm Rachel.


John and I tied the knot in June 2009, so I guess the "newlywed" label doesn't apply to us anymore. 

(I can't find any good pictures of just my husband, so you'll have to trust me when I tell you he's cute.)

We have two four-legged kids.

Meet Bo.

We adopted him from an animal shelter around Thanksgiving 2009.  Originally, we'd just gone up there "to look" and John fell in love with Bo.  I wasn't a big fan of pit bulls, but when I found out that he was going to be put down in several days if he wasn't adopted, I caved and we took him home.  He's incredibly smart and loves to cuddle.

Meet Kally.


She turned up outside John's apartment in February 2008.  I had been wanting a pet and, living in an apartment, didn't want to deal with having a dog.  Once I figured out she didn't have a home (she was incredibly skinny and hung around for several days) I took her to the vet, paid for shots, and kept her.  She's pretty shy and likes to eat.

*  *  *

I've had several blogs, and I tend to forget to post.  So my goal is to post here twice a week.  I think that's a fairly attainable goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment